So today I tried to eat healthy and did okay. It was a pretty blah day with the same old work routine -->trying my best to stay busy and set up work for the week.
Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast:
1 banana
2 pieces of wheat bread
Snack
Cheez Its
Lunch
Chicken Fajitas (Fresh n Easy)
1/2 a pack of Maria's cookies
and a few vegetable chips
Snack:
~6 peanut butter Girl Scout cookies
Peanut butter w/ banana sandwich
Dinner:
2 large drumsticks (BBQ)
rice
salad w/ Italian
2 Glasses of RC Cola mmmmmmm my favorite!
As I tried to find healthy eating options today I became discouraged once I started looking at all the nutrition labels. All the good things I wanted to eat were sooo high in Fat and sodium so I reluctently opted for some healthier choices. As soon as I started eating the blan food I realized why I love my cheeseburgers, fries and burritos so much. I also attmepted to go to the gym today (I thought about it) but as soon as I got home I sat down and started reading my book (House of Versace) for a few hours. Now that its after dinner I feel overly full but at the same time I am craving some cookies. I will most likely eat a few with a glass of milk once my food settles. One thing i did accomplish today was increasing my water intake I drank about 30 ounces today not bad considered the day before I had just a few ounces. I realize now that its crucial for me to pack a lunch and take it to work so that eating healthier is easier. Lets see what happens tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment