Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Been Three Weeks

So it's a Friday night and I can't help but think of him. I texted him this past Sunday because I thought I was ready but little did I know that a flood of new feelings would come pouring out. I yearned to be next to him like never before. I tried to think of all the reasons why we broke up and couldn't remember them that clearly all I could think was how much I missed him and how I wanted to try again. What am I supposed to do, I'm just at a loss. I feel like he doesn't want to try and restart a relationship with me so again I act like everything is okay with him and the rest of the people around me. I am here hanging on to this hope and I don't know how to get back to that strong sense of self that I felt just last week.
This past week I dreamt about him EVERY night. I felt such strong feelings of love I woke up only to be dissapointed when I realized that they were just dreams. Do I put things passed me and continue to accept his decision to end the relationship or do I dare ask for another shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment